Comic Book Page Slack Channel

This is the place to discuss the episodes of the Comic Book Page podcast, the Comic Book Page website or pretty much anything else of interest to the Comic Book Page community...

Moderator: JohnMayo

MisterFerro
Contributor

Re: Comic Book Page Persistent Chat Channel

Post by MisterFerro »

Dancing Spidey.

That is all we need.
erickowabunga
Reviewer

Post by erickowabunga »

Hey all - just a quick update on what we are chatting about in Slack. Over the last couple of weeks we have tossed around different Bleeding Cool, CBR, Newsarama and other media outlet articles to discuss, looked at retail survival, discussed John's transcripts, had some creator centric discussion, movie chat, and a lot of great overall banter. Some people even used it while out and about to let John know they were planning to attend the Skype chat!

If you are hesitant to try Slack out, that's fine. If you want to join in the discussion, it's a fun addition to the already great community we have with the forums. Also included in the Slack page is a channel where I post the full Previews Customer Order Form, as well as the retailer incentives (so you have an inside advantage to know just how hard that Marvel book is to get ;)).

For those wanting to get Slackin', head here to create your invite: https://comicbookpage.herokuapp.com/
drew
Master Reviewer

Post by drew »

compsolut wrote:Hey all - just a quick update on what we are chatting about in Slack. Over the last couple of weeks we have tossed around different Bleeding Cool, CBR, Newsarama and other media outlet articles to discuss, looked at retail survival, discussed John's transcripts, had some creator centric discussion, movie chat, and a lot of great overall banter. Some people even used it while out and about to let John know they were planning to attend the Skype chat!

If you are hesitant to try Slack out, that's fine. If you want to join in the discussion, it's a fun addition to the already great community we have with the forums. Also included in the Slack page is a channel where I post the full Previews Customer Order Form, as well as the retailer incentives (so you have an inside advantage to know just how hard that Marvel book is to get ;)).

For those wanting to get Slackin', head here to create your invite: https://comicbookpage.herokuapp.com/
buyer beware - your productivity at work may be adversely affected by this app -
Comics For Fun and Profit(also available on iTunes and Stitcher)
erickowabunga
Reviewer

Post by erickowabunga »

As we end the year, we are up to 28 people on our persistent chat. Some more active than others, but everyone seems to be enjoying it. We have discussions around current comic news, media news, and pull list pickups! In addition we have a lot of folks taking advantage of one on one or group chat opportunities for trading books, meet ups, and common interests. If you are interested in joining us, it's relatively painless!
erickowabunga
Reviewer

Post by erickowabunga »

As we end the year, we are up to 28 people on our persistent chat. Some more active than others, but everyone seems to be enjoying it. We have discussions around current comic news, media news, and pull list pickups! In addition we have a lot of folks taking advantage of one on one or group chat opportunities for trading books, meet ups, and common interests. If you are interested in joining us, it's relatively painless!
jrphoenix
Co-Host

Post by jrphoenix »

I input my email in the signup page. I haven’t received any notification email yet? Is the email automated or am I just waiting on admin approval?

Thank you,

James.
JohnMayo
Host/Owner

Post by JohnMayo »

jrphoenix wrote:I input my email in the signup page. I haven’t received any notification email yet? Is the email automated or am I just waiting on admin approval?

Thank you,

James.
No admin approval is needed. Maybe check your spam folder?
Comic Book Page: Website || Podcast || RSS || Episodes Archive
jrphoenix
Co-Host

Post by jrphoenix »

That was it.. found it in my junk folder :)
smithassignment1
Passerby

Post by smithassignment1 »

I am a big comic fan specially DC comics. I wait for the monday just to read them.
Get cheap Assignment Help in UK.
erickowabunga
Reviewer

Post by erickowabunga »

Just a reminder, anyone who wants to join the slack channel can use: https://comicbookpage.herokuapp.com/ to get an invite. Be sure to check your spam folder depending on your settings :)
jrphoenix
Co-Host

Post by jrphoenix »

Can we change the title of this thread to "Slack Channel"
JohnMayo
Host/Owner

Post by JohnMayo »

jrphoenix wrote:Can we change the title of this thread to "Slack Channel"
Good idea. I changed the title to Comic book Page Slack channel.
Comic Book Page: Website || Podcast || RSS || Episodes Archive