"Yes or no, what's it gonna be?"

This is the place to discuss the episodes of the Comic Book Page podcast, the Comic Book Page website or pretty much anything else of interest to the Comic Book Page community...

Moderator: JohnMayo

comicsguy1961
Passerby

"Yes or no, what's it gonna be?"

Post by comicsguy1961 »

...is the line Lenny Starkweather asks his friend Cal Ryder to come with him on a road trip to Mexico for cheap thrills. The problem is, Cal's going to have to do some things that are a bit... risky.
My comic book Mayfield Eight is now live on Kickstarter.

The long-awaited 2nd Kickstarter installment that went on last May. A continuation of a story set in 1974 Southwest US. Cal Ryder is a 17 year old fry cook with a dull future and bored outlook. That instantly changes for him as he gets in trouble with the local Biker Gang known as The Banshees.
Pledge levels begin at just $9 and include pin ups and stickers... all the way up to the chance to use me as YOUR artist for your next project!
In addition, I'm rolling out a series of Comic Strips set in the world of 'Mayfield Eight'.

the first few will be open to the public, then switching over to a 'subscriber' list basis.
Please visit my Kickstarter page and see if this is the comic for you (there's also an awesome video). If you like a wild and gory tale with tons of violence and its share of sexual tension set in the thick belt, bell-bottomed, custom van, shag carpet, mutton-chop sideburn, 'Have a Nice Day' that was the 1970s then this is the comic for you!
Thank you very much for your time!

-Tim Larsen.