Marvel Joins Comixology Unlimited

This is the place to discuss the episodes of the Comic Book Page podcast, the Comic Book Page website or pretty much anything else of interest to the Comic Book Page community...

Moderator: JohnMayo

NicksPicks
Reviewer

Marvel Joins Comixology Unlimited

Post by NicksPicks »

Given all the questionable business decisions Marvel has made recently, I thought I'd pass along this good news I just came across. When signing onto Comixology, I noticed one of the promotions was for new Marvel titles just added to Comixology Unlimited subscribers. Digging a little further I found a flurry of news stories about the deal which was announced yesterday, including this one from Gizmodo - http://io9.gizmodo.com/marvel-joins-com ... 1794831452.

For those of us not wanting to commit to the more costly and more expansive Marvel Unlimited program, being able to read a few first arcs and older collections of Marvel titles (PLUS all the other publishers' selected offerings) for only $5.99/month is a great deal! For example, the first trade collection of Ms. Marvel (ordinarily $15.99 print/$8.99 digital) is available to borrow. And the whole original Civil War series is available to borrow. See the news article for the list of initial offerings to Comixology Unlimited subscribers and additional titles available to Kindle Unlimited subscribers. I have enjoyed the ability to sample series through the Comixology Unlimited program, so it is great to see some popular Marvel titles finally added into the mix.
I read comic books for fun.