Comic Book Page Teleconference March 18th, 7pm Central

This is the place to discuss the episodes of the Comic Book Page podcast, the Comic Book Page website or pretty much anything else of interest to the Comic Book Page community...

Moderator: JohnMayo

JohnMayo
Host/Owner

Comic Book Page Teleconference March 18th, 7pm Central

Post by JohnMayo »

The next Comic Book Page teleconference will be on Saturday, March 18th at 7m Central time.

There's no set theme or discussion topics. We talk about whatever people are interested in discussing.

So, if you have questions about comics, the sales data, the Comic Book Page podcast or anything else we might be able to answer, join the teleconference and ask.

You are welcome to join in at any time and stay for a long or short as you want.

If you are planning on attending, please mention that here in this thread so I know who all to be on the look out for during the call.

All you have to do to join the teleconference is to send me a chat message on Skype requesting to be added in.

My Skype handle is TheJohnMayo.

Talk to you then.
Comic Book Page: Website || Podcast || RSS || Episodes Archive
Perseus
Reviewer

Re: Comic Book Page Teleconference March 18th, 7pm Central

Post by Perseus »

Do you think my IPad mic would work okay on Skype? Just a thought so I could talk instead of only type.
JohnMayo
Host/Owner

Post by JohnMayo »

I would think so.

Use the Skype Test Call contact and try it. If you call that contact, it record a few seconds of your audio and plays it back to you so you can test things like that. I've used the feature extensively over the years...
alienal121
Fan

Post by alienal121 »

Hi John,
Well, since I'm still on vacation I might be able to jump in on the teleconference on Saturday the 18th (Sunday, I think it'd be the 19th at 9am my time). So, I'll be on the lookout for you if I make into the office.
JohnMayo
Host/Owner

Post by JohnMayo »

alienal121 wrote:Hi John,
Well, since I'm still on vacation I might be able to jump in on the teleconference on Saturday the 18th (Sunday, I think it'd be the 19th at 9am my time). So, I'll be on the lookout for you if I make into the office.
Great. I hope you make it.

On the off chance you might be able to find out, I'm trying to figure out which BluRay for Dobutsu Sentai Zyuohger has the year end reference book. I've been collecting those (http://comicbookpage.com/Sentai/SentaiSeriesBooks.php) and they are easy to order off Amazon.jp once I figure out which is the right one to order. Usually it is the last volume of the BluRays for the season or one of the movies for it. I just haven't been able to figure out which BluRay has the book for the season that just ended. If you can help, great. If not, and I know this is a out-of-left-field question, that is fine too. And, if anyone else can figure it out, that would be great too. Thanks.
alienal121
Fan

Post by alienal121 »

JohnMayo wrote: Great. I hope you make it.
On the off chance you might be able to find out, I'm trying to figure out which BluRay for Dobutsu Sentai Zyuohger has the year end reference book. I've been collecting those (http://comicbookpage.com/Sentai/SentaiSeriesBooks.php) and they are easy to order off Amazon.jp once I figure out which is the right one to order. Usually it is the last volume of the BluRays for the season or one of the movies for it. I just haven't been able to figure out which BluRay has the book for the season that just ended. If you can help, great. If not, and I know this is a out-of-left-field question, that is fine too. And, if anyone else can figure it out, that would be great too. Thanks.
Uh-oh, so is this a question of Japanese-reading expertise? I'm not really that good at reading Nihongo, but I can do a little digging, see what I can come up with, and get back to you here or if I make to the teleconference. At first glance on amazon.jp, they don't really seem to list the contents of, for example, the "collector's pack" that came up when I typed in Dobutsu Sentai Zyuohger with Japanese characters.
JohnMayo
Host/Owner

Post by JohnMayo »

alienal121 wrote:Uh-oh, so is this a question of Japanese-reading expertise? I'm not really that good at reading Nihongo, but I can do a little digging, see what I can come up with, and get back to you here or if I make to the teleconference. At first glance on amazon.jp, they don't really seem to list the contents of, for example, the "collector's pack" that came up when I typed in Dobutsu Sentai Zyuohger with Japanese characters.
If you can help, great. If not, that's fine too. I just figured since you live in Japan, there was a chance you might be able to help. In the past, I've stumbled through the process using things like Google Translate. It may be that they just haven't released the BluRay with the book yet.