Suicide squad reviews

This is the place to discuss the episodes of the Comic Book Page podcast, the Comic Book Page website or pretty much anything else of interest to the Comic Book Page community...

Moderator: JohnMayo

bralinator
Special Reviewer

Re: Suicide squad reviews

Post by bralinator »

drew wrote:
SpideySavestheDay wrote: I thought the X-men franchise was turning a corner after Days of Future Past; by saying goodbye to the old cast in a way that was meaningful allowed the new cast to take ownership of the story. Unfortunately, Singer overplayed his hand with Apocalypse. Too bad...the new X-Men cast and Deadpool made the X-universe fun again and potentially a strong challenger to the MCU.
Enjoyed most of the x movies - I hope fox keeps cranking them out - I like Sony spidey movies too - looking forward to that reboot
So I take it you missed X-Men Apocalypse, Drew?

:D
drew
Master Reviewer

Post by drew »

bralinator wrote:
drew wrote:
SpideySavestheDay wrote: I thought the X-men franchise was turning a corner after Days of Future Past; by saying goodbye to the old cast in a way that was meaningful allowed the new cast to take ownership of the story. Unfortunately, Singer overplayed his hand with Apocalypse. Too bad...the new X-Men cast and Deadpool made the X-universe fun again and potentially a strong challenger to the MCU.
Enjoyed most of the x movies - I hope fox keeps cranking them out - I like Sony spidey movies too - looking forward to that reboot
So I take it you missed X-Men Apocalypse, Drew?

:D
yeah I saw that one AND x3 AND that wolverine mess...not a great trilogy to make my point
Comics For Fun and Profit(also available on iTunes and Stitcher)
drew
Master Reviewer

Post by drew »

Oscar winner suicide squad - who would have guessed?
Comics For Fun and Profit(also available on iTunes and Stitcher)